- The School
Parkside House School aims to provide a high quality education Package to pupils who have difficulties in relating to education or others within a mainstream setting.
• We offer a full education service in a small school setting focusing on specific individual needs that often include the development of fundamental cognitive skills as well as developing increased self- esteem and thinking skills.
• Pupils should be given the opportunity to learn in a safe nurturing and supportive environment.
• We will offer trust and respect to young people in the belief that this will promote a positive response.
• We are committed to the ethos that the needs of our pupils are paramount and in order to fulfill these needs we will work in partnership with families, professionals, and stakeholders.
• We understand that for some pupils school has many negative images. We will work with each pupil to attempt to modify their negative perception of themselves and authority
• We will undertake to deliver a broad based curriculum this will culminate in nationally recognised qualifications as well as providing learning that excites and challenges, building on real life experience often extending beyond the classroom.
• We believe that pupils should have the opportunity to grow to their full potential as valued members of society irrespective of race, culture, or background.
© Copyright 2013. Parkside House School All rights reserved.
Website designed and built by - OctoberOne -